San Leandro Park Information
Dear San Leandro Park User,
We are excited to announce that beginning today, April 1, 2014, applications for Special Park Use/Special Events and for the large group picnic areas at Marina Park will be accepted on a year-round basis. Reservations for these areas will be accepted up to one calendar year (365 days) in advance of the reservation date. We hope this opportunity will assist our community members who are planning large scale events. We recognize there are a number of significant events occurring at Marina Park and understand the importance of securing your venue in advance.
Applications for Special Park Use/Special Events
- Accepted up to a year in advance of the Special Event date.
- Events at any park for over 350 people or that may have significant impact on the park.
- At the time of reservation, a completed Special Park Use Application, Picnic Area Reservation Application, Driver's License, and Special Event fees are required.
Large Group Picnic Areas at Marina Park
- Seagull, Otter, Mallard, and Mulford Point (all 4 areas only)
- Accepted up to a year in advance of the reservation date.
- Reservations only accepted for dates during park season (April 1 - October 31)
CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 14 DAYS OF EVENT WILL FORFEIT ALL RENTAL FEES.
* A one-time courtesy permit change without charge can be made before the 30 day limit.
Reservations can be made online at www.sanleandrorec.org or in-person at the following locations:
Senior Community Center (SCC)
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
13909 E. 14th Street, San Leandro CA 94578
Marina Community Center (MCC)
11:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Saturdays
15301 Wicks Blvd., San Leandro CA 94579